Celebrating you all month!
Staying Ready Together. It’s what Army Families have done since the beginning.
November is Military Family Month. Take this opportunity to check into your resources for keeping YOUR Family ready.
What can you do with Family and MWR?
· Visit the gym, outdoor rec or pool to stay fit and blow off some steam. Compete at higher-level sports with intramural, All Army or World Class Athlete Program athletics.
· Learn all kinds of stuff – from how to control your finances to how to run an effective FRG meeting – with ACS educational opportunities. Hit the automotive skills center, arts and crafts center or library to explore a new skill…or hone one you already enjoy.
· Travel the country – or the world – by staying at Army Lodging or Armed Forces Recreation Centers.
· Don’t forget about the children! Whether it’s quality, enriching childcare at Child Development Centers or Family Child Care homes…or exciting experiences with Youth Sports or SKIESUnlimited classes, Family and MWR has them covered, too.
· PCS time? Let’s talk about how we can assist. We make the transition easier in lots of ways, including connecting your children with sponsors at their new school and getting you loaner necessities from our lending closet.
Count on us before, during and after a deployment. Operation READY (Resources for Educating About Deployment and You), Family Readiness Support Assistants (FRSAs) and other programs keep you, other Families and your unit strong and resilient.
We have plenty of programs made just for our Survivors, Wounded Warriors and Exceptional Family Members, too.
Explore the ways to stay ready together at your installation!